Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Melissa Ricks Not Yet Ready to Work with Jake Cuenca

Five months after their much-publicized breakup, actress Melissa Ricks said she has already moved on from her past relationship with actor Jake Cuenca.

Speaking to Push.com.ph during the ABS-CBN Trade Launch last September 1, Ricks said she is not the type of person who holds grudges against someone.

“Hindi ako ‘yung taong parang I would talk bad about someone. Hindi ako ‘yung ganoong tao pero ang sa akin lang ‘yung respetong ibinibigay ko sa ‘yo ibigay mo rin sa akin,” she said.

Although she is open to being friends with Cuenca again, Ricks stressed it is not anymore up to her.

“It’s up to him naman, it’s not up to me. I’m fine with everybody. I have nothing against whoever he dates. If he wants to be happy it does not have to be with me. Malay mo hindi naman kami meant to be. Basta he’s happy and may respeto siya sa akin dahil may pinagsamahan naman kami ng dalawang taon,” she said.

Ricks, however, maintained she is not yet ready to work with Cuenca again.

“Right now, I don’t think that would be such a good idea, pero in the future, why not? We can never say pero right now, parang hindi siya magandang idea,” the actress explained.

According to Ricks, her past relationship with Cuenca taught her a lot of things. She said it even made her stronger.

“Alam mo ‘yung kaya kong pagdaanan ‘yan with my friends with me na hindi talaga ako iniiwan. Sobrang it helped me to be okay and it took me a long time rin to be okay pero I think I can say I’m better now,” she said.

Meanwhile, Ricks called on the public not to drag actress Lovi Poe’s name in the picture.

“I hope huwag naman nilang isali si Lovi dito. I’ve never met her pero people tell me she’s a nice girl, so huwag na lang natin siyang isali sa tsismis,” she said.

Poe was Cuenca’s date in the recently concluded Star Magic Ball.

Source: www.abs-cbnnews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment