Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Sharon Cuneta Excited With New Movie

Megastar Sharon Cuneta has expressed her excitement over her newest movie project under Star Cinema.



“I’m excited kasi it’s a different project, a different kind of mother I’m going to portray,” she said.



She added, “Direk Lauren Dyogi is going to direct it so I’m very excited.”



Cuneta said she is set to shoot the new project by October.



Her role in this film is a former overseas Filipino worker who comes home to her kids and finds work in a call center.



She further explained her character, “It’s about a family and a mother’s relationship with all her children, and also the family that she slowly gets to realize and embrace in the call center. It’s about family and working families and how they change me and affect me as a person. It’s about being a woman and a mother.”



Cuneta is confident that she could give justice to the role.



“I actually know someone who works in a call center. I can get a lot of tips from him,” she said.



The cast for the upcoming movie is yet to be finalized, and Cuneta refused to give out any name. She said, however, that a list of the prospective stars has already been shown to her.



“The lineup for the cast was presented na kanina, but ayaw ko naman i-pre-empt. Baka hindi pa sila nakakausap. There’s going to be a big announcement.” she said.



Meanwhile, Cuneta admitted she is still looking forward to doing a reunion project with ex-husband Gabby Concepcion.



“I’m still hoping for that. I’m pretty sure it will push through but just not as soon as everyone hopes,” she said.



“Pati ako fan ako nung love team naming ‘yon, so I’m excited (laughs). Miss ko na rin yung team-up. Hopefully, mga next year [we can do the project].”



Source: www.push.com.ph

No comments:

Post a Comment